Who We Are
JALI consists of all of the organizations and individuals who share our goals, are seeking to clarify key questions in global health, and join us in explore the potential for a Framework Convention on Global Health. This process is being coordinated by a global Steering Committee. Organizations that have expressed their interest in working with JALI include a growing number of partners.
- Center for Health, Human Rights and Development (Uganda)
- Communication for Development Centre (Nigeria)
- Medico International (Germany)
- O'Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law, Georgetown University Law Center (USA)
- School of Public Health, BRAC University (Bangladesh)
- Armando de Negri, Head of the Executive Committee, World Social Forum on Health and Social Protection (Brazil)
- Gorik Ooms, Institute of Tropical Medicine, Antwerp; Faculty of Law, University of Antwerp (Belgium)
- Harald Siem, Senior Advisor, Norwegian Directorate of Health (Norway)
- Devi Sridhar, Senior Lecturer in Global Health Policy, University of Edinburgh (United Kingdom)
- Attyia Waris, Senior Lecturer, Faculty of Law, University of Nairobi; Tax Justice Network - Africa (Kenya)
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like to sign up for updates and other information from JALI, please send an email to: email@example.com.